Healing begins here with our Telo-Immune Intelligent Nutrition box, empowering you to hydrate, defend and protect.
- Supports Immune System Function
- Supports Healthy Cell Differentiation
- Antioxidant Support
- 7+ Immune System Supporting and Boosting Ingredients and Practices
- Daily Immune System Stress Support
Targets: Immunity, Hydration, and Vitality
Telo-Immune Intelligent Nutrition Box
Take one pack daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Storage: Keep closed in a cool, dry place and out of reach of children
The ingredients we use have been shown to be effective in clinical studies
- Highest quality formulas in the practitioner channel
- Education of our long-standing functional medicine team
- Full service research laboratories
- FDA Registered
- cGMP: Enforced by the FDA to ensure quality ran materials, preventing instances of contaminations, deviations and errors
- NSF: Your assurance product has been tested by certification organization valued by regulatory agencies worldwide
- Formulated and approved by anti-aging doctors panel
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Individuals taking medication should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare practitioner. Not recommended for long-term use or for use during pregnancy, during lactation, or when trying to conceive. Do not use if tamper seal is damaged.
DOES NOT CONTAIN: Wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, animal or dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial preservatives.
Vitamin D3Vitamin D3 is the form of vitamin D that is produced in the skin and has been found to have many clinical applications including supporting bone strength and dental health. Vitamin D3, specifically, is also used to support the modulation of immune function and healthy cell differentiation. It also supports neurologic, cognitive, and cardiovascular health. The role of vitamin D in good healthy continues to expand as the knowledge of this vitamin's effects on different body systems grows and normal intestinal immune response.
- Vitamin A Vitamin A is a fat-soluble vitamin that has long been recognized as an essential micronutrient for growth and bone development, eye health/night vision, cellular proliferation and differentiation, immune function, reproduction, and the integrity of cells that line the epithelial and mucosal surfaces. Vitamin A supplementation plays a role in conditions that challenge the immune system and impair cellular health. Vitamin A on immune function are well-established at the molecular level.
Trans- Resveratrol Resveratrol is a stillbenol derived from stillbene, a natural plant product that can be commonly found in grapes. Our formulation of trans-resveratrol also includes quercetin and pterostilbene, which all three are synergistic antioxidants. Quercetin is used mostly in aiding in the absorption of resveratrol. Resveratrol has clinically been found to support healthy cellular function, along with supporting of cardiovascular/neurological health.
Zinc Zinc is an essential trace mineral and serves important roles in the body. More than 300 enzymes depend on zinc for their normal activities in cellular metabolism. Zinc plays an important part in promoting immune and reproductive health by regulating T lymphocytes, natural killer cells, CD4 cells, and interleukin II. Our zinc capsulation is paired with copper in a 0.1mg ratio to balance the long-term healthy use of zinc.
Vitamin C Vitamin C is a water-soluble antioxidant vitamin that is essential to humans. It has long been recognized for its contribution to immune stimulation and support. Our vitamin high potency C is paired with bioflavonoids, which are phytochemicals that are considered to be among the most important biological active compounds in research. With this specific antioxidant combination of vitamin C and bioflavonoids, it has clinically been seen to support normal immune system function. Citrus bioflavonoids are able to cross the blood-brain barrier and have been associated with a healthy body's normal response to inflammation and positive nutritional balance.